I spend way to much time on twitter and I know this when I see a tweet from @deborahcarraro about a doing 100 push ups without stopping. The tweet reads like this :
I was thinking to myself, I know that I can do at least 30 pushups. I get to the gym all pumped up and ready to do my 30 pushups…. I guess my arms did not get the memo that I KNOW, I FEEL and I CAN do 30 pushups.
Well that 30 was only 7
What only 7 push ups ohhhhhhhh crap, so as soon as I get home I opened HundredPushups.com and saw what I needed to do. The site is simple with a six week plan and and a initial test and a final test.
So as you can see 7 push ups is 93 away from my goal of 100. After reading the site, this is pretty simple, just follow the plan and the charts and in 6 weeks I will reach my goal and meet the challenge of doing 100 push ups without stopping.
I am issuing the challenge to all my friends and family to take part in the hundredpushup.com challenge.
6 Weeks from today or sooner I will be doing 100+ push ups.
- Learning From Conflict and Setting Limits (July 27th, 2009)
- 5 Reasons Why Working Out is the best (November 12th, 2008)
- Hurrican Ike San Antonio Adopt a Shelter Program Trinity Tri-Point Shelter (September 21st, 2008)
- Real Politics only on Blogcatalog.com (September 2nd, 2008)
- Erica O Grady…social media coach and consultant streamed live today on Ustream.TV (June 4th, 2008)