You have been told that you have 27 days to live. In this time you have been invited to give a speech to college students. The speech is normally a fictitious account of what you would say if you knew that you only had one last speech to give to your class.
Unfortunalty you have been told by your doctors that you only have 27 days to live and this really is your last speech to your class.
What would you tell your class?
What words of wisdom would you impart to your class?
How would you say goodbye?
Any other ideas?
- Learning From Conflict and Setting Limits (July 27th, 2009)
- One Hundred Pushups in 6 weeks (December 2nd, 2008)
- Don’t Let Perfect get in the way of Possible! (November 12th, 2008)
- Hurrican Ike San Antonio Adopt a Shelter Program Trinity Tri-Point Shelter (September 21st, 2008)
- Real Politics only on Blogcatalog.com (September 2nd, 2008)